Thursday, February 25, 2010

FRRRRRRNNNT!

We have this thing....well TJ started it. He makes this funny noise, sounds like Frrrrrnnnt. So we say it randomly. Sometimes TJ will say it in place of another word in his sentence, or just in-between the words in his sentence. It really throws you off, and so you just have to laugh.

Today, I pushed the chair in to the table and it made that exact sound, FRRRRNNNNT. So I repeated it. FRRRRRNNNT! After which Monkey repeated me. Frrrrrnnnnt, and Bear repeated him, Frrrrrrnnnt. It was pretty funny. So Monkey said, Mom let’s do a pattern. You say frrrnnnt, and I’ll say frrrrnnnt. So we said this back and forth numerous times, while I was setting the table for lunch. By the time we were ready to eat, we stopped and I prayed. Then right before I started eating I said FRRRRRNNNT. And then I laughed at myself. Because I don’t know why I said it. It was like someone else was saying it and then I realized that I said it. I guess I had said it so many times in a row with Monkey I felt like I wasn’t done saying it or something. Weird. Frrrrnnnt.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...