Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Tonight I did yet again another new recipe for supper. I's probably not going to do a new recipe for lunch and supper everyday, however I am quite enjoying it! :)
And for your viewing pleasure, a picture of it. I think I may have to get some garnishments so I can make the pictures look a little more fancy! :)


Bruschetta Chicken Bake

1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg, stove top stuffing for chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 chicken breasts, thawed and cut into cubes
mrs. dash
1 cup mozzarella

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomatoes including juice in a bowl with water, stuffing and garlic. Stir just until mix is moistened. Set aside. Place chicken cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash, and cheese. Top with stuffing mix. Bake 30-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.

2 comments:

Amy Kramer said...

What is Mrs Dash?? Is that the "new name" for salt or pepper?!?! Maybe I need to start cooking more... :)

Donna said...

This looks yummy Stephanie!! Can't wait to try it.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...