Thursday, February 4, 2010

good interruptions....

I had really good intentions to make a couple new recipes today. I had something in mind for supper and I wanted to make Applesauce Bread this afternoon. However, we were interrupted with our regular routine. But it was a good interruption. First we were going to go get groceries. But my cousin called and asked us to watch the baby for a couple hours. So we decided to not get groceries right away, and I planned on doing it around 4ish. Then my aunt called and asked us to meet her for lunch. So we all went for lunch...well, me the boys and the baby, anyway. ;) Then I was just about to try out this applesauce bread when the doorbell rang and it was my cousin and aunt coming over to hang out. So now we put on hold groceries and bread. But for a good reason! :)
Then we planned a game/supper night at my other cousins house, so now, I am not making anything new because I am going to my cousins house for supper. We are making Pizza....nothing new I know, but still good! ;) Yummm...Hopefully we will be able to make it to the store before the end of the night otherwise we'll have to postpone the groceries until tomorrow afternoon. All in a days work! haha...good interruptions. I like those kind. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to whip up a new creation tomorrow.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...