Monday, February 8, 2010

Cheese Tortellini Alfredo

Tonight's meal was easy. I needed to make something that was soft because I had a filling today at the dentist. My mouth hurts to open very wide. I think that's because it was way in the back and the pressure from holding my mouth open so wide for such a long time just strained my jaw. I made cookies today too, and I wanted to eat them, but it hurt too much so I didn't.


Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
I make my own Alfredo sauce....
1 medium container heavy whipping cream
4Tbsp butter
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Melt the butter, add the cream and slowly add the cheese little by little.
Season with pepper and basil.
Make the Tortellini according to the package, add to the alfredo sauce until heated through.
The real recipe also called for a jar of sweet red peppers, drained but I didn't add that as I didn't have it!
I also made homemade rolls. I had made homemade bread dough when I made the pepperoni pockets this morning and I had a little dough left from that. It was raising for a little while, so I decided to cook those to make rolls to go with our pasta. It turned out good!



I made snickerdoodle cookies. I made them into hearts. :)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...