Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stephanie's kick

I would just like to say something. You've obviously noticed that Stephanie has pretty much taken over the "blogging duties". And she does a much better job, I might say. Anyway, this new recipe kick she's on is just awesome! I'm a big fan of trying new things. But it doesn't happen very often because Stephanie really isn't. She likes to stick to what she knows. Having a new recipe for lunch and supper this past week and a half has been great! It's kinda nice having jury duty right now so I can come home for lunch and stay for a little while. That gives me time to try a wonderful new recipe! And for supper tonight, Stephanie is even making a new appetizer before the new meal! An appetizer! For just us four! Woohoo! I'm loving this.

TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...