Monday, March 4, 2013

Randomness v43

1.
Monkey- Mom, do you need more pail-nolish?

2.
Monkey- When I have my own restaurant, I'm going to name it Jennies  old-fashioned pizza.

3.
Monkey- Smart as the other bear.
Me- I think the phrase is smart as the average bear.

4.
Monkey was looking out the van at the snow covered fields and says it looks like someone poured cookies and cream ice cream all over the ground.  So my mom looks out the other side and chimes in, then those hay bales look like biscuits.

5.
Monkey- on the first day of Christmas my true love came to me.
Me- my first love GAVE to me.

6.
My 4 year old nieces way of describing something to me.
We don't have that at our house, because we dont.
My mom doesn't have one of those, because she doesn't.

7.
Bear- Tuesday is the best day of the year.

8.
Bear is vacuuming and Monkey is mimicking the vacuum noise.
Bear-You're just making extra racket.  No thank you.

9.
Bear- what is 4x4?
Me- 16
Bear- oh, so that truck is 16 years old.
(We were parked next to a 4x4 pickup)

10.
I kissed TJ.  Monkey says, awwww....Well actually that is disgusting, but kinda sweet too.


 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...