Sunday, March 24, 2013

Double Chocolate Cookies (Flourless)

I suppose my version has a different flavor than the original recipe since I used peanut butter instead of almond butter.  It's what I had on hand, and it's cheaper. :)



Double Chocolate Cookies
(Flourless cookies)

1 cup peanut butter *
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup honey *
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy free)

Mix everything together and drop on pan.  Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.  Let cool 10 minutes on pan before removing.

When retyping this, I realized I forgot the vanilla.  Still tasted fine to me.  But I'll probably remember to add it next time.

*She used almond butter, I used peanut butter  instead.  It says honey, I used agave nectar, just because I had it on hand.

Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

Recipe Source: Detoxinista

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...