Saturday, March 16, 2013

Almond Flour Pancakes

Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pancakes


Almond Flour Pancakes

1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 large eggs
4 Tbsp milk (I used almond milk)
1 tsp honey
1 tsp vanilla

In a bowl blend the almond flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
In another bowl mix the eggs, milk, honey and vanilla.
Mix the two together. Let batter sit for a minute.
Preheat your pan to a medium-low setting.  Use butter or coconut oil on the pan before dropping your first spoonful of pancake batter.  Watch carefully.
I made 2 batches to feed my family of four.  {However my kids eat A LOT!}

Serve warm, top with syrup, honey, or fresh fruit.  Also enjoy it with some scrambled eggs.

Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

I found this recipe at The Urban Poser

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...