Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Beef & Bean Burritos





1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can enchilada sauce
1 garlic clove
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp oregano
corn tortillas
1/4 cup chopped cliantro
1 can refried beans
salsa

Fry hamburger with onion.  Drain any fat.  Mix in the enchilada sauce and all seasonings, including chopped up cilantro.  Let simmer.  Heat up the beans.  Warm your tortillas.  Fill your burrito with beans, meat mixture, salsa and anything else you might want to add. :)

This was ok...but I'm not a huge fan of the corn tortilla.  Atleast not these ones.  Next time I think I might stick with corn chips, or the hard shell tacos.

Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

I found this recipe at this source: Cooking Gluten Free

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...