Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Snickerdoodle Cookies (Almond Flour)




Almond Four Snickerdoodle Cookies

2 cups almond flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil, softened.
1/4 cup honey
1 Tbsp vanilla
2 Tbsp sugar (or like substance)
2 Tbsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and the other ingredients in another bowl.  After the dry ingredients are well mixed, stir in the wet ingredients.  Mix until well combined.  Roll into small balls and dip the cookies in cinnamon and sugar mixture.  Place on a pan and flatten with hand, cup or fork.  Bake for 8-10 minutes.

I used my stoneware to bake these cookies.  She mentioned on her blog that she needed to double the metal pans to keep the bottom from burning.  I did not have that problem with the stoneware, I would even say with my stoneware they should have cooked a couple minutes longer.  Keep your eye on them.  Let them cool on the pan for 5 minutes before removing.




Found at this source: The Urban Poser


Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...