Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almond Flour

These were not my favorite, but my son said they are his favorite cookie I've made so far.  So that must say something.

(I guess I forgot to take a picture and my son ate them all)  Maybe I'll post a picture later. ?!

2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup grapeseed oil (I used vegetable oil)
1 Tbsp vanilla
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 cup chocolate chips

Combine the dry ingredients and mix well.  Stir together the wet ingredients.  Mix them together.  Form balls and press onto pan. (I use stoneware)  Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.  Let cool on the pan 5-10 minutes before removing.


Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

Recipe Source: Elana's Pantry

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...