Monday, March 11, 2013

Homemade Guacamole

There are a lot of things I could have already been eating, regardless of what intolerances I have.

Guacamole is one of them.  But I never really cared for it before.  As my husband says, I'm just going to have to try and like more things since I have less of a variety to choose from.

So here's my first Gluten Free & Dairy Free homemade snack.


Guacamole
2 avacados
1 small onion (1/4 cup)
1 small lime
2 garlic cloves
2 roma tomatoes
1 small jalapeno

Dice onion, press garlic, peal and chop(mash) avacados, dice tomatoes, cut out the seeds of the jalepeno and dice up.  Mix everything together.  Add the juice from the lime and stir together.

Wha-la.

Next up make sure your tortilla chips have no gluten, and are not made in a factory with wheat.
Check and Check.

Now enjoy your completely Gluten & Dairy Free snack.

I actually enjoyed this snack.  But as a side not vary how much of the jalepeno you put in there, depending on your spice tolerance. :)


Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...