Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Almond Flour Brownies

I will say these left a little something to be desired for me.  But once again the kids loved them!  I think the something to be desired is sugar.... :)  My sweet tooth just isn't playing along.  I'll find something yet to satisfy it.  You wait and see.

Almond Flour Brownies
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
1/2 cup smooth almond butter (I used peanut butter)
3 Tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips (optional)

Prehat oven to 325.   Grease an 8x8 pan.  Add the almond flour, soda, salt and cocoa powder to a bowl and mix until well blended.  Add the eggs, almond butter, honey and coconut oil.  Blend until well mixed.  Stir in the chocolate chips, if desired.
Pour batter into the pan.  It will  be thick.  Bake 20-25 minutes.  Until a toothpick comes out clean.

Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

Recipe Source: Cassidy's Craveable Creations

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...