Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meatloaf

Just within a couple days ago TJ told me he wanted me to make meatloaf.  So tonight I decided to try it.  I started looking for a recipe but after looking only through one cookbook I didn't see one so I called my sister got some ideas of what she puts in hers and then just made it up from there.
I didn't really use measuring spoons, but I will guestimate how much I put in of each thing.

It turned out remarkably well.  You could taste all the different flavors in there....I would do it the same way again!

2 lbs hamburger
3/4 of a sleeve of saltine crackers
1/4 cup ketchup
1 1/2 tsp mustard
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 egg
3 tsp minced onion
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp lawry's seasoning

Just mix it all up until well blended together and put in a loaf pan.  Bake at 375 for 50 minutes.

Enjoy with some potatoes either creamy, or garlicy.

1 comment:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Sounds like a good meatloaf recipe. Allrecipes.com, best place to get recipes.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...