Monday, August 9, 2010

Real Mashed Potatoes

Here's a simple easy reminder for you today as a great supper choice.  Try it for supper tomorrow.  I semi blogged the mashed potatoes with the meatball recipe, so this is kinda doubling up, but ohhhhhh so worth it!

Sour Cream and Onion Chicken with Mashed Potatoes.

I'm talking REAL mashed potatoes!!


Yummy Mashed potatoes.
8-10 small-medium potatoes
4 oz cream cheese
3/4 stick of butter
6-8 oz sour cream

Boil the potatoes until tender. I add the butter cream cheese and sour cream and them mix with until mashed up with the hand mixer*.  It's easier than using the manual potato masher. :)

Click on the link to get to the chicken recipe.....this meal tonight was soooooooooo delicious!  I almost want to make it again tomorrow night!  Yummy!

By the way.....I found 37 more new recipes to try out for you all....so watch out!  First I just have to have time, and a vehicle to go get the groceries for them all.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...