Thursday, September 30, 2010

Randomness v20

1.
Sitting around the supper table Monkey was still eating but started to ask if he could have a treat.  But before he could even finish, I knew what he was going to say, so I said, "I'm going to go ahead and throw out a NO."  And he looks at me and says, "Uh.....that would be littering."

Ah hahahahahaha!  It was so hilarious!  I laughed at him and he said, "What's so funny?"  I explained it to him and he said, "I still don't get it."  Even more funny. :)

2.
Bear-Daddy you have a speeding ticket.  Here take it.
TJ- How much is it?
Bear- $70 dollars
TJ- What if I can't pay that.
Monkey- Then you have to go to jail for that many days.

(that might be a good idea!  Who should we present this idea to?)

3.
TJ was reading a spiderman book to Monkey.  There was a sentence that said Spiderman worked with other heros to fight crime.
Monkey said, "Who's crime?"

4.
We were sitting around the supper table.  Usually TJ gives the new recipes a rating.  Monkey loves to rate them too.  He was saying that they either had to be a 4, 6 or 10.
With our soup TJ was asking Monkey what he rates it.  I said, "Well, it has to be either 4, 6 or 10."  TJ said, oh yeah, there's only 2 options. Me- Huh?!  TJ- Oh yeah, that would be 3 options, wouldn't it?

5.
TJ- "How come none of your comments go on the blog?"
Stephanie- "Because I never say anything weird."

1 comment:

Bobbi Kenow said...

no worries...now that I know you have a blog...I will leave comments :)

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...