Thursday, September 2, 2010

Can you guess how many?

Look at this little bag of jewels....each jewel is a little bigger than a penny.  
 I was going to get these and wondered how many there were.  
 These things usually have a count listed on them.
  I looked down for that number and......What?!  

That can't be true.  



How many do you think there are in here?








Well there are 40.  

Sometimes these things just don't seem right.  
I think that alot too about some of the little brads and jewels I use when scrapbooking.  
Those are even smaller and they usually say 100 or more than that.  
Sometimes I stand there trying to count them because I just can't believe it.  

Does anyone else do that, too?  

Or is it just me? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will guess 40. Am I Wright, am I?

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...