Monday, September 6, 2010

Randomness v18

Ok.....so I forgot to tell you all that I was going to be camping over Labor Day weekend.  Which of course means no computer.  I mean, I could have brought it, but those are the perfect times to leave it alone and have some straight up time with family, and specifically time away from such things.  But we all still had our phones of course.  I can't check internet on mine but I can text my status to facebook for those who may be wondering.  Others there could go online via their phone.

So just a short little diddy to tell you, weekends over, life is going to get busier and here's my random thought....

Do you ever say something, or hear someone say something and think...That is a strange comment or phrase or what does that even mean?! :)

Well here are a few that I thought of recently......what else can you think of?

I need another one of those like a hole in my head.

For Pete’s sake

What the deuce

Oh my stars

You bet your sweet biffy

you’re darn tootin’

yanking my chain



Oh there are many more, but I'll leave the list to these for now. :)

I would love to hear what you say that's silly, or really has no true meaning.

Please comment for us all to enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

My grandma use to say " Honest a Pete" I don't know if it means something along the lines of for Petes sake but my cousins and I thought it was so funny!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...