Friday, April 23, 2010

French Bread Pizza Loaf

Pizza is one of those things for most people that you could eat many days in a row. There are all sorts of variations and restaurants that have pizza.

For instance, pizza items I make, and pizza places I like to eat.....
Pepperoni Pockets, Pizza in a bowl, French Bread Pizza Loaf, Pizza Bagel Bites, Italian Calzones, Homemade Pizza, Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole, Nick's Pizza, Pizza Hut, Casey's Pizza, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Papa John's, Boston's, GodFather's, Uno's, California Pizza Kitchen, Pizza Ranch and I'm sure there are other's I've forgotten.

Today for lunch I needed to make something quick for us and the kids while my sister was helping me with the garage sale. So I took my french bread loaf out of the freezer to make my French Bread Pizza Loaf.



French Bread
Butter
Garlic Salt
Mozz Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Pepperoni

Cut the Bread in half. Melt some butter. Brush on the melted butter to the open side of the bread. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Top with Pepperoni and cheese. Bake at 350 to crisp the bread and melt the cheese. Bake about 6-9 minutes or until the cheese is golden to your liking. :)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...