Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pizza in a bowl?

Have you ever had pizza in a bowl? Well, now's your chance! I normally call this Pizza Hotdish...how original, huh? Well, I didn't come up with the name or the idea, so don't knock me....but just now I thought of calling it Pizza in a bowl. I think I'm going to stick with that name. I like it better. :)

Before I could get a picture of the whole thing, untouched....they started eating. So this is the picture you are stuck with.



Pizza in a bowl.

Croutons
Pizza Sauce
Hamburger
Pepperoni
onions
green pepper
mozz cheese
cheddar cheese

First you pour the croutons on the bottom of the round casserole dish. (I used my homemade croutons.) Next you pour on the can of pizza sauce, then top with your ingredients...hamburger, pepperoni, onion, pepper, or whatever else you like on a pizza traditionally. Then top with cheese. I always like to throw a little cheddar in with the mozz for extra flavor! Of course!

Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

Easy meal, made in minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...