Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Roto-Rooter?!?!??

Sunday we watched "Undercover Boss". It was about Roto-Rooter. Hence my inspiration for today.

Last night I was brushing my teeth and noticed that my sink in the bathroom was going very, very slow. It seems to always be a little bit slow, but this was much more noticeably slow. So I decided to do something about it myself. This morning, I found the only wire hanger I have in my house. (Which maybe I should get more for such instances as this.) Untwisted it and shoved it down the drain. I pulled up quite a bunch of hair and gunk! Ick! I thought about posting a picture for you all to see the disgustingness*, but I spared you. :) haha

So who needs Roto-Rooter. Just call me! Or not, because it's pretty disgusting. I don't envy that job, that's for sure.

*incase you didn't notice this is not a real word....so I marked it as Stephanie language. This one might not be so hard to figure out, but whenever you see this * after the word, just know it's part of the Stephanie language, and I will try to mark it at the bottom for those who don't know what it means. :)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...