Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Bake Cheesecake

Super Yummy No Bake Cheesecake

If you didn’t already know. I’m somewhat of a picky eater. But, this is one of the 2 cheesecake recipes I like. They are both no bake cheesecakes. Oh So Good! I don’t even like the cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. Isn’t that awful, oh well, life goes on, right?

Oh blah-dee, Oh blah-dah life goes on, na, na-na-na, life goes on. :) Remember that show? We watched that all the time growing up, and every time I think of or hear the phrase Life goes on...I think of that tune. (just a little side track for ya)



2 pkgs. 8oz cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 8 oz container coolwhip
graham cracker pie crust

Soften the cream cheese. Then mix in the powdered sugar first, vanilla and coolwhip last. Pour into 1 pie crust for a very tall pie, or 2 crusts for 2 shorter pies. I like to make 2 pies because then the cake lasts longer. :) We also love to eat this with raspberries. Wow, this is good.

We’ve made this for our dessert for our Valentines banquet at church for the last 2 years. I think it might even become the staple valentine banquet dessert, because it’s so good, and super easy to put together.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...