Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Monster Cookies

These may not be monster in size...but they are Monster in Flavor! Yumm, they are soooo delicious. They make quite a few cookies though, and if you can imagine this is half of the recipe my grandma gave me. I have no idea why she ever used such a large recipe...I mean, 18 cups of oatmeal? Seriously?

I use my Kitchen-Aid Mixer and it "just" fits in there. It's pushing it, but I can get it to fit.



Grandma Friesen's Monster Cookies
2 cups brown sugar
2 cups sugar
2 sticks butter
3 cups peanut butter
6 eggs
4 tsp baking soda
9 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips
half a bag of M&M's

Mix the ingredients together in the order listed. Add chocolate chips and m&m's last after everything else is well blended together. Drop on pan and flatten a little with hand before baking. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
*Best when they are almost a little undercooked. So watch them closely.

Granted I love my cookies soft.....that's why I think they are best when almost undercooked, and I think they are not good at all when they are cruchy! Especially this kind!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...