Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Philly Sandwiches

So, I was told that this is nothing like the real Philly steak sandwiches. To which I say, I don't really care. :) I didn't create it or name it! :) I just cooked it and ate it and it was good.



1 pound of sliced roast beef from the deli
1 package provolone cheese slices
1 loaf french bread
ranch dressing
green pepper

First chop up the green pepper and cut up the sliced roast beef into smaller strips. Cook the meat, pepper and mix in the ranch on the stove to soften the pepper and heat through on the stove. Line the cheese on the open bread. Put the meat mixture on top of the cheese and bake open in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes or so. Just to melt the cheese and crunch up the bread. This is a quick and easy meal. Just remember to make it shortly after buying the ingredients.

One time I put it on the menu, and didn't make it right away, and the meat doesn't last forever, plus my bread turned moldy before I used it. However I have learned from that. I put my bread in the freezer until I'm ready to use it. That way it never molds before I get to use it. :)

Just a little tip for you, incase you've never heard of that before. There might be one of you out there.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...