Thursday, April 8, 2010

Grilled Cheese with Picture

My kind of Grilled Cheese sandwiches.

I know I talked about this before. I even linked the previous post. But I did not take pictures last time, so for all you visual learners. Not that this is a hard concept, but you know.....

Slice the block cheese


About 4 pieces per sandwich (however you can never have enough cheese)


Then grill it to perfection for your oooooey, gooey, wonderfully yummy, non processed/fake, but real warm, melty, cheesey and toasted best grilled cheese sandwich ever!!!



Try it. It's highly probable that you will never want to go back to that processed version again! :)


Calorie Count
160-  2 slices of wheat bread
110-  4 medium to thin slices of colby jack block cheese
100-  1 Tablespoon of butter (total)
*370* Grand Total Calorie Intake for 1 Grilled Cheese Sandwich

I scaled it down for myself by only putting 3 slices of cheese and half a tablespoon of butter total.  This dropped my calorie intake for this sandwich down to *293*  

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...