Thursday, April 22, 2010

Christmas Pictures

If you send me a Christmas picture....picture specifically, not just a card. I post it on my Pantry, and think of you often.



Last week, TJ told me that he thought it was time to take them down. But never fear, because I don't throw them out!

No!

I scrapbook them! All the people who send a picture for the year. Awww...I remember you for ever and ever. Makes you either want to keep me on your mailing list, or take me off right away! :)

It's been 4 months that I've looked into my kitchen and seen many or your smiling faces, and now when I look over to the kitchen all I see is a lonely, empty pantry door.

Boo-hoo.

I can't wait for Christmas cards again this year so I can fill it up again and look at all the new pictures of how you all have changed, or expanded your family, or 'whatever' this past year!

Now go get your address book and remember to add us to your Christmas card list!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...