Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shopping

I did not get the shopping bug in the family. I've never really liked shopping. Now it's o.k., but there are other things I'd rather be doing.

Well today, I completely switched out my winter/summer clothes, and realized I need some new t-shirts. So I made a trip to Kohl's. TJ stayed home while the boys were napping, so I knew I didn't have to be in a rush. Well time really get's away from you when you're not on a limit! I was there for 1 1/2 hours! Weird. It didn't feel like I was there for very long. I don't really EVER buy things for myself, so I looked through everything, without interruptions, tried on everything, and ended up buying 5-6 shirts. All great deals of course! :)

There are a few things about Kohl's that I notice every time I'm there.

1. First of all the floor is amazingly shiny! Wow, they do a good job at that. TJ used to be a janitor at a school and had to buff the floors so he points out things like that.

2. They like to play different music for each section of the store. So when you're standing in the Jr. section, but almost to the ladies section it's really annoying because you're listening to 2 completely different songs.

3. They have this saying that they play over and over again on their radio...The more you know the more you Kohl's. That doesn't even make sense! :)

4. Lastly...I don't know why, but this gets me every time! They do not have automatic doors! For some reason it doesn't bother me when I'm going in, but every time when I'm leaving...maybe it's because I have stuff in my hands, maybe I'm just weird....but I almost run into the doors and have to jerk myself back a bit so I can reach out and open the door. Manually...ugh! :) hahaha

I mean Seriously Kohl's.....who doesn't have automatic doors besides you?! :)

I guess the main places I go have automatic doors and I'm used to holding my bags and grabbing for my keys, and making sure my kids are following...and not used to opening the door before walking through!

Oh what spoiled lives we live!

1 comment:

Amy Kramer said...

Um, hello!! You post pictures of your recipes... shouldn't we get to see pictures of your purchases?! ;)

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...