Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter craft decorations

I made these a few years ago. I get them out before Easter every year as part of my 4 Easter decorations. :) I should really get more Easter Decorations, but they don't usually sit out very long. So I'd feel wasteful if I had a bunch since they only sit out for approximately 2 weeks.



It’s a simple idea that anyone can do. I found the little pots, like a plant pot, and the wooden eggs at Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. Then painted them. I did 2 as chickens, and the others I did random designs. You should give it a try.


up close view of wooden egg and pot


up close view put together. Just a word of advice, store them separately. The first year I stored them together just wrapped them up and that is why there is a little bit of a line around the egg. The wood must have expanded a little and got stuck to the pot.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...