Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chicken Fajitas



Tonight I made chicken fajitas. My sister told me about the tortilla flour, and we had it at her house first. It is so much better than the store bought tortillas. Yum.

So first, you have to have the tortilla flour, it is not just regular flour. 2 cups flour with 1/2 cup water. Then roll it out in small very thin sections. Doesn't end up being a nice perfect circle, though. Unless I decided to invest in a thing made for that specifically.


When I'm rolling them out I just hang them over the edge of the bowl until I'm done rolling them all out. It's easier to just roll in one step and then fry them in the other step.


So them you put them on a hot pan....only about 20 seconds on each side.


Cook the chicken with pepper and onion, and seasonings. I usually use Lawry's, garlic pepper and Mrs. Dash.

Serve with tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, cheese, and whatever else you want.

So yummy!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...