Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Apple Strudel Crisp



I've always had a recipe for Apple Crisp with oatmeal. Well the other day we went to eat at a friends house. They made this "Apple Crisp" for me for dessert since it was right before my birthday. I decided to call it Apple Strudel Crisp because plain apple crisp to me has oatmeal in it. Anyway....It was AWESOME!



5-6 Apples
1 cup sugar
2 Tbsp cinnamon

Topping:
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup melted butter

Mix the cut apples with the sugar and cinnamon and line on the bottom of the pan.
Mix the topping together until crumbly. Top the apple layer and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Yummy....possibly the best thing I've eaten all Year!!

2 comments:

mary house said...

making it today!

Bobbi Kenow said...

OK...so all of the desserts look fantastic...but this one is my pick for tomorrow night! ;) If you feel extra ambitious!!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...