Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Counter Top Collections

One day for my facebook status, I said something like.... “Dear counter top, why are you always full of stuff? Is there some sort of magnetic pull for papers and crap that no matter how many times I clean you off you always have stuff sitting on you?”

I thought this was witty. I was being comical, and serious at the same time. Don’t you get annoyed with the constant crap sitting on the counter tops? If you don’t have this problem than you need to share the success story because I know there are lots of us dealing with the same issue.

But incase you missed it, the best response I got to this “status” from one friend was, In my next house I am going to make the counter tops be slanted so that nothing can possibly stay on it.

Now that’s funny!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...