Sunday, May 9, 2010

Random thoughts v7

Have you ever found yourself sitting outside and squinting? Then once you notice you are squinting you remember that your sunglasses are on your head? I did that today. Sometimes I think the overcast bright white clouds are just as bright for my eyes as sunshine.

We went to Culvers in Mankato today, going through the drive through and I wanted to get a pomegranate lemon ice. She said, we don’t get our lemon ice in until tomorrow. Strange....we’ve had lemon ice in Owatonna for at least 3 weeks now.

There’s a completely trashed up house sitting jacked up on the edge of town. There’s a sign in front that says, Free house, You move. Um....I don’t think anyone’s taking you up on that offer there tiger. It would probably be cheaper to build a new house than to move that piece of junk, onto land, and fix it up.

We got to play a little bit with an iPad at Best Buy and now I want one soooooo bad! Is there a verse about that.......hmmmmmm... Be content with the things that you have. Ooooops.

2 easy ways to entertain your child for a day....balloons or suction cups. At least it's been keeping my children entertained for a day.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...