Monday, May 3, 2010

Sloppy Jo Hotdish

I had something else on the menu for tonight but changed my mind last minute.

So we ended up with Sloppy Jo Hotdish.



I use my 9x9 stone for this recipe.



1 lb hamburger browned and seasoned
3 cups cooked rice
1 can sloppy jo sauce
1 can corn, or 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
1 tsp salt
1 pkg. mozz

Mix together hamburger, cooked rice, sloppy jo sauce, corn and salt in a bowl. Place in a 9x9 or 8x8 pan. Top with Mozz cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

Super simple meal. I forgot to get the rating from TJ, because this is not the first time we've had this. It's not a 10...but it's a keeper to pull out of the woodwork every once in a while for something different.



Calorie Count
*304*  for an 8 oz(1cup) serving
 Trust me when you measure it out it's more than you think. 

1152- 1 lb hamburger 80/20
  231- mozz cheese
    53- sloppy jo canned sauce
  200- frozen corn
1200- rice
*2836* whole pan

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...