Saturday, May 8, 2010

Organization

Today I organized the homeschool stuff. This whole year, I've been using a tote, and I finally got up the nerve to buy something so I can be a little more organized.




As we made more and more games, and learning ideas, the tote got more and more messy. There were a few other things in it, that I had previously taken out, so it's not as messy as it usually was when this picture was taken.



The new shelf from Target! The great thing about this shelf is that is has other pieces to it....so if you need more shelves, or drawers or cubicles, you can buy another piece and it hooks to the top. I'm already seeing that purchase in store for next year! :)

Aside from a *frugalizer having to spend additional money....it feels so good to organize and complete the task. :)

*this is my word instead of just saying a "frugal person" ;)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...