Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Enchiladas

Add this one to your Taco Tuesday's. :)


Enchiladas

Flour tortillas
refried beans
1 cup cooked minute rice
cooked hamburger
sour cream
cheddar cheese
enchilada sauce
salsa

I lay out all 10 tortillas so that I know I am dividing out the ingredients evenly. Then I start with refried beans down the middle of the shell. Next a spoon full of cooked minute rice, hamburger & cheddar cheese. I spoon the sour cream along the edge almost like a seal for helping it stay shut. Then I squeeze them all into the pan and pour the enchilada sauce over the top of the shells. When you’re ready to eat, you can top it off with more ingredients such as, lettuce, salsa, olives, more cheese, sour cream. Whatever you like. :)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...