Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random Movie Quotes, v1

Sometimes there are things that strike you as funny....no matter how many times you hear it/see it. I'm going to start this little session called Random movie quotes, and everyone once in a blue moon if I find one of these little funny sections from a movie, I'm going to share it with you.

So enjoy.

Today's quote comes from "Two Weeks Notice"


Hugh Grant-
“Before you came into my life I was capable of making all kinds of decisions. Now I can’t! I’m addicted! I have to know what you think.”
“What do you think?”

Sandra Bullock-
“I think you are the most selfish person on the face of the planet.”

Hugh Grant-
“That’s just silly.”
“Have you met everyone on the planet?”




LOL!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...