Sunday, May 16, 2010

Smore's Bars



These are super delicious!!!

We had these at a friends house this weekend. I super-duper love them, but for some reason I've never actually made them myself. So today, I thought I actually have an extra box of golden grahams and marshmallows so I should make some!



Smore's Bars
1 (12 oz) box Golden Grahams
1 bag milk chocolate chips
3 cups mini marshmallows
3 Tbsp butter
3/4 cup corn syrup
1 tsp vanilla


Heat corn syrup, chocolate chips, and butter to boiling in a 3 quart saucepan, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal, which has been placed in a large bowl; toss until cereal is coated with chocolate. Fold in the marshmallows, 1 cup at a time. Press mixture into the pan. Let stand at least 1 hour. Cut into bars.

Next you will fall madly in love with this dessert! :) hahaha

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...