Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crockpot Mac & Cheese

Today we had Crockpot Mac and Cheese for lunch. It is always nice to have a meal that is done ahead of time and just sit down and eat when you get home from church.



Crockpot Mac & Cheese

16-24 oz noodles
2 cups milk
1 can evaporated milk
salt and pepper to taste
paprika
3-4 cups cheddar cheese
1 stick butter

Cook noodles, and mix everything together in the crockpot. On low for 3 1/2 hours.

I did my noodles in the microwave this time, like I stated a couple blogs ago. It worked good. I might start doing this on a regular basis. :)

One side note, I usually use a generic brand of noodles, but this time I got the Hy-Vee brand. I won't do that again. It left a really thick gross film in the water and the noodles were kinda sticky. So keep that in mind. Get a different brand of noodles.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...