Monday, August 2, 2010

Go fly a Kite....

Let's go fly a kite, up to the highest height, lets go fly a kite and send it soaring....
I can't help but have this song in my head anytime I hear something about a kite.

I took the boys down the end of the block to the school yard to try and fly a kite.  It was a little breezy but not that windy.  We couldn't really get the kite super high in the air, but we got it off the ground, and had a fun time running around with it.

Monkey was holding the string and I was holding the kite waiting for a good gust of wind to help pull it up better.  A nice breeze came through so I said, oh this is our wind!  So every time after that when Monkey felt a little stronger breeze he would say....Mom, this is our wind! 

Here's a few pics for you to enjoy....


Posing with buddy the kite. :)

Bear running trying to keep buddy up in the air.

I put the kite right next to the camera to get a neat shot of the boys through the eye of buddy. :)

up, up and away.....he's winking at you. ;)

Monkey running trying to keep buddy up in the air.  This was probably about the highest up we got him.  The wind wasn't consistent enough to make him fly that high.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...