Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

I haven't made these cookies for a super duper long time!

They are oh so yummy!


I like them the best warm and when eaten the first day....but that's kinda how I like most cookies. :)

The recipe is actually on the back of the Reese's peanut butter chip bag.  So it's easily at your finger tips if that is the kind of peanut butter chips you are buying anyway.

2 cups flour
3/4 cup hershey cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt (I never put salt in my baked goods.)
2 1/2 sticks of butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 bag Peanut Butter Chips

Mix the sugar and butter, add eggs and vanilla.  In another bowl mix the dry ingredients.  Add to the sugar mixture a little at a time.  Stir in the peanut butter chips.  Bake at 350 for 8-9 minutes.

I baked mine at 375 for 9 minutes, and they turned out perfect....not too doughy but not too crunchy. :)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...