Monday, August 23, 2010

Grape Salad

Tonight we had company over and for the main dish I made Taco Chicken.  Click on the word to be brought to the recipe.  This is a family favorite, easy to make and usually loved by all new guests.  So we made this tonight.  One thing about it is it's hard to know what else to make with it.  This time I decided to go with a fruity salad.  So I made grape salad.



Grape Salad
2 big bunches of red grapes
1 cup sour cream
1 cup brown sugar
1 pkg. cream cheese
1 8oz container coolwhip

This bowl pictured is only half of those ingredients.  I didn't want to make quite that much for tonight so I halved the recipe.  I mix everything but the grapes together really well, and then just keep adding the grapes and fold them in until they are well covered.  I like it to be a good mix between the cream and the grapes, so I just keep adding them until they are all well covered with not too much extra cream laying around in the bowl. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...