Friday, January 21, 2011

Color word Puzzle #2

I found this other color word puzzle at another awesome homeschool blog Called 1+1+1=1.  Click here to find the download.


She just printed and laminated.  I turned the color and the words into a pocket to hold the color card.   Plus her file shows that it has the word on there but only the white card printed the word so I had to write it on there with a marker for the rest of them.  This is something you want on there so they are seeing the color and the word and connecting that together.

So when I laminated them I put a small sheet the same size as the rectangle behind the color word, and then leaving a good 1/4 inch of laminated space around the edge after cutting, cut along the line and that turns it into a pocket.




Get it?  I think it turned out pretty cool!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...