Saturday, January 8, 2011

Garlic Dill Dip

I'm not sure if this is just a summer thing.  But the past 3 summers at the fair I have gotten this Garlic Dill dip from the Tastefully Simple booth!  Super love it!  It could not be any easier either.  But since I only buy it once a year I have to make it last! :) (Call it frugal, that's ok.)

Garlic Dill Dip

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp of the garlic dill seasoning blend
Mix together and let chill for 2 hours to let the flavors blend.  Make sure it is real Mayo or the flavor will not be the same!

It says that on the seasoning bottle about real mayo...I think I used Miracle Whip for some reason....which is weird because I try to only buy Mayo because I prefer it...anyway, I could really tell the difference when I used the Miracle Whip, and it wasn't as good!

Grab a bottle of this the next time you can and enjoy this great dip, on carrots, crackers, etc!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...