Monday, January 10, 2011

Peanut Butter Sandwiches

I'm really only posting this for the calorie count.  

Did you know there's 190 calories in only 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.  I hate to admit this but I like to slather the peanut butter on there, so this is surprising to me.  I was a little more conservative with the peanut butter once I checked this out today.  And this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about with counting calories.  It's not just for losing weight, but also for monitoring your intake.  There was about the same amount in my Salsa Chicken Burrito yesterday, so thinking about it that way I think I'd like to have something a little more tasty for that amount of calories!  

Now I know....my left overs may be more filling, and taste better for the same amount of calories as a peanut butter sandwich.  

So, which one should I pick?!  

I think I'm going to have to go with the left overs on this one!


Calorie Count
*330* 1 peanut butter sandwich

190- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
140- 2 slices wheat bread
 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...