Sunday, January 9, 2011

Color Puzzle

I printed this fun color word game that I got from another blog for the boys.  It works in 2 formats.



For my preschooler it has the letters on the paper, and the colors on the squares to help him spell it right.



It has brown, green, blue, purple, white, black, orange, yellow, red, pink.


For my 2nd grader it has empty boxes and no colors on the squares to help him figure out how to spell all the color words on his own.

They love it!

Thanks again to Confessions of  Homeschooler for all her wonderful printables!  I will be using a bunch of her materials in the next few weeks! :)

I printed the color cards on card stock, and the color words on plain paper and laminated them.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...