Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yay and Nay v2

I did this one other time.
Thought it appropriate for today's information.


Today is the start of Family Camp!
YAY

I get to spend the next 7 days at a Bible Camp where we will sing, and have bible lessons, and activity time, and lots of family time!
YAY

For the next 7 days someone else will be making ME 3 meals a day!
super YAY

They do not have internet there.
NAY for you readers.

I will not be able to blog for the whole week!
quadruple NAY for you readers!!!

I will have a super wonderfully relaxing and God honoring week!
a million times YAY! :)

We are packing the car and getting ready to go!
YAY

By next Friday I should have plenty of funny stories to blog.
YAY

Looking forward to being back online next Friday, unless I fashion some other way to get something on the blog before then. You'll just have to watch incase I'm able to figure something out and post while there. :)
YAY

FYI....you can keep tabs on what we're up to with my facebook status. I will text to change my status since I wont be able to go online. Texting or calling me on the cell is the only way of getting ahold of me next week!

1 comment:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Here's another one, you get to spend the whole week with with your in-laws! YAY!! HA!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...