Saturday, July 17, 2010

Deep Frying

As you all may remember my oven coil is still broken.

You may think it's been a long time, and well, you'd be right! :)

However it hasn't seemed that bad because, even though it's broken for about 5 weeks,  3 of those weeks we have not been home to use it anyway.  However, we were home for 2 weeks in between there and I ended up making almost all my stovetop/crockpot/non-oven meals, so I am ready to make real meals in the oven, and COOKIES! :)  I miss my cookies. 

So,  as I was saying.....I am home finally now
and had to actually make something for supper. 
So we had deep frying foods.  
Popcorn Chicken, Cheese Curds, French Fries and Onion rings.


I super love these foods.  However, they super do not love me.  
So, anytime now I should start feeling sick. 

Is it worth it?!  

Sometimes. :)

When I make my Cheese curds, I have a hard time getting them out because they are always stuck to the bottom of the basket and stuck to each other.  So any of you deep frying connoisseurs have a great way to get it to not stick, please let me know!  I know it doesn't have to be that way.  I mean, when I get my cheese curds from the fair they are not all stuck together, or smushed because they were stuck to the fry basket.  What's the trick?!

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...