Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cheese Tortillas

I used to make this all the time as lunch or for a snack when I was a kid.


Just take a flour tortilla shell and sprinkle it with cheddar cheese.  
Then sprinkle on a little garlic salt.  
Microwave it to melt the cheese and cut into serving size pieces.


yummy....cheesy....yummy....cheesy


Today the kids each had one and lettuce salad for lunch.  
Wasn't really in the plan, but I didn't have many options to work with....I need groceries, or leftovers. :)  It would probably help if I were home long enough to make real food for there to be a chance of  having leftovers laying around.
Talk about improvising with what you have laying around to make lunch! :)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...