Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Wish List

I'm pretty sure all our Christmas gifts have already been purchased.  So really, maybe the title of this blog should be homeschool wish list.  But in light of the season we'll stick with Christmas Wish List.  A few of my other homeschool blogging friends are doing this and I thought I'd share with you some things we'd like and some great learning hands on fun things that the kids would love to do and have!
A lot of these are by a great company that I'm newly finding out about myself.  
 Guidecraft.








There's so many more things I could add to this list, but I'll stop there for now.
 :)  Maybe I'll put some more ideas on here some other time just to show you what I come across that's an awesome learning toy/game.


No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...