Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Craft #1

I made this craft as ornaments for my Christmas tree awhile ago.   Thought I would share with you all.

They were really easy.  I bought a couple yards of fleece material, and some felt.  Cut out the shapes by hand, so they may not be precise.   But that gives them some charm. :)  I bought pillow stuffing and after sewing the design on the front.  Sewed 3 sides together, stuffed it like a little miniature pillow and then sewed the other side shut.









What do you think?  Is it simple enough for you to try it yourself?  Do you have a craft you've made as a part of your Christmas decorations?  Please share!

1 comment:

Bobbi Kenow said...

These are so cute and would be such a fun craft for Averi and I to do! :)

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...